Thursday, October 3, 2019

My 500 Words: Moving Right Along

Okay, okay... At least on paper, it looks like I'm doing well.

Daily target: 500 words
Weekly target: 3,500 words
  • Week 1: 2,661 words 
  • Week 2: 3,196 words

So that's better, right? At least I'm heading in the right direction. We'll just side-step things such as "I really wrote the lion's share of that amount on two days" and "much of that writing wasn't for Book #2."

Still: I'm keeping in the habit and moving right along! If I can keep this up, I'll have finished the first draft of Book #2 by... (calculator, math, typing, equations, math) February or March?




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Post: The Story So Far

Hallo. I’m Scot Nolan, though you might know me from reviewing and discussing bad movies over the past ten years as “Nolahn.” But this ...