Thursday, March 14, 2019

Video Essay: How to Have a Conversation

Oh, hi.

Hey. Got a minute?

Uh, yeah, but it's gotta be quick. I have to head out in a minute.

No prob, just wanted to present a new video essay for you.

Ah cool. What'cha got?

A piece by The Royal Ocean Film Society about how to have a conversation.

Royal Ocean? Haven't heard of 'em.

Yeah, we haven't featured it on this blog before, but they've got some cool stuff. Nice variety of topics. You should check 'em out.

'K. What do they use to talk about conversations? Tarrantino?

Nah. The "Before" films.

The ones with Ethan Hawke and Judy Deply wandering around?

Julie Deply.

Julie Deply. Isn't that what I said?

You said "Judy."

It's not "Judy," it's "Julie."

That's what I said.

That's what I said... Hey, I gotta go. Do you have the URL for the essay.

Yep. Right here:











No comments:

Post a Comment

First Post: The Story So Far

Hallo. I’m Scot Nolan, though you might know me from reviewing and discussing bad movies over the past ten years as “Nolahn.” But this ...