Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Write On: Reload


A quick update, because I haven’t given one in quite a bit… I’m currently 0-fer on the agent front, and it didn’t take me running head-first into a brick wall too many times to sort out that my query letter was the issue. 

I ended up getting some consultation from Writer’s Digest on my letter. Hell, it’s not like I’ve ever done this before, and if I can’t ask for help when I need it, then I deserve to keep falling on my face. Anyway, they gave some great feedback – very clear and constructive. I’ve re-tooled the letter and, after a sanity check from my cohorts, it’s once more unto the breach…

Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Post: The Story So Far

Hallo. I’m Scot Nolan, though you might know me from reviewing and discussing bad movies over the past ten years as “Nolahn.” But this ...