Thursday, February 15, 2018

Recommendation: Jason Soto's "Time in My Hands Vol. 1"

I'm not the only one doing stuff out here in the wild wild web, and every so often I'll give a Recommendation of something you should read, see or do. Recommendations like this...


My co-host on the Lair of the Unwanted, Jason Soto, is primarily known in movie reviewing circles as a b-movie horror guy (hey, we all have our niches, right?). But to think that’s all Jason knows would be a big mistake – a big mistake, bucko! One thing I’ve learned about Jason over the years is that he loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves, loves time travel stories. 

That’s why I was so excited when he announced the release of Jason's first book, Time in My Hands, Vol. 1.



Time in My Hands Vol 1. tells the serialized adventures of David Wilson as he tried to use his grandfather’s time traveling device responsibly. I had the chance to tuck into Jason’s book over the holidays, and it’s a blast. And yes, there are plenty of nods to classic time travel stories for fans of the genre to enjoy. 

Jason came out with this book about a year after I released mine. Coincidence? Probably. But who cares? The book is a fun, fast read, and I’m looking forward to Volume 2.




2 comments:

  1. I'm ordering my copy this week. I've been meaning to for a while but your review sold me on it. Glad to have you writing more reviews again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I know Jason thanks you, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

First Post: The Story So Far

Hallo. I’m Scot Nolan, though you might know me from reviewing and discussing bad movies over the past ten years as “Nolahn.” But this ...